The following is a brief outline of Grady Management's experience:
• Performed over 362 feasibility studies on the purchase and viability of apartment communities for ourselves and clients. Our extensive files include details on over 1150 residential and commercial properties in the Washington and Baltimore area.
• Raised equity in excess of $36,000,000 to purchase 11 properties using limited partnership structures.
• Completed over $57 million dollars of interior apartment modernization (rehabs) and supervised over $49 million dollars of common area renovations.
• Successfully turned around 14 distressed properties totaling 5,211 units.
• Recognized as a leader in energy conservation technology since 1972, our energy conservation measures have saved clients over $50,000,000. Local utility companies have acknowledged Grady Management as a leader in utility conservation.
• Successfully converted nine rental communities, comprised of over 2,000 units, to condominium and co-op ownership. The $76,000,000 sell out of these units was handled by Grady Realtors.
• Leased up from construction over 11,500 rental units.
• Arranged financing loans for 61 properties with loan proceeds in excess of $880,000,000.
• Managed over 50,000 apartment units in over 161 locations over the last 50 years.