Exceptional Winter Ideas: Five Seasonal Activities Residents Can Enjoy At Their Apartment Communities
January 9, 2017 09:48 AM
Featured here: Arden Place Apartments (top), East of Market (left), and South Port Apartments (right).
© Grady Management, Inc.
1) Enjoy a movie night: When the weather gets colder, utilize the community clubhouse or screening room to host a movie night instead of heading to a nearby movie theater. The screening room featured to the left is located in the Clubhouse of Arden Place Apartments in Charlottesville, Virginia.
2) Set up a game night: Enjoy playing rounds of Scrabble, Clue, or a card game? Gather several favorite games and head to the community clubhouse or lounge with some neighbors and/ or friends to play! The resident lounge to the right is located at 3350 at Alterra in Hyatsville, Maryland.
3) Plan a work-out regiment: Is working out more included in the list of 2017 New Year's Resolutions? Is it too cold to go out for a run or bike-ride? Grab a neighbor for a work-out buddy, or simply bring a book or some music, and head to the community fitness center this winter. Some communities, such as South Port Apartments in Alexandria, Virginia, featured to the left, also offer yoga and Zumba classes for residents as well.
4) Read a good book (or several): This winter, curl up with a great book. Try reading in the Clubhouse or lounge for a change of scenery. East of Market Apartments in Frederick, Maryland, featured to the right, even has a resident book club that meets in the community Clubhouse once a month.
5) Attend a community event: Several communities regularly host community events: celebrations, social gatherings, fundraisers, and more. Preston Place in Winchester, Virginia, featured to the left, recently ran a Food Drive fundraiser for the entire community that allowed residents an opportunity to support local animal shelters that are preparing for the colder months.
Learn more about Grady Management community amenities by visiting community profiles here.