Maintenance MAYnia Awards
June 2, 2021 02:56 PM
Grady Management, Inc is very pleased to announce that Terry Harrell was announced as the winner of AOBA’s MacGyver Award. Congratulations Terry and THANK YOU for all of your hard work! We are also recognizing the Maplewood Team being nominated for Service Team of the Year. We also had team members at Fox Hills North nominated for Maintenance Tech and Maintenance Supervisor of the Year as well as Waverly Gardens.
Congratulations to all of our Grady nominees!
- Maintenance Technician of the Year
- Brian Wofford, Grady Management , Waverly Gardens Senior Apartments
- Joseph Mensah, Grady Management, Fox Hills North Apartments
- Kenneth Boakye-Ansah, Grady Management, Fox Hills North Apartments
- MacGyver Award: Terry (William) Harrell, Grady Management, Maplewood Apartments
- Maintenance Supervisor of the year: Samuel Yeboah, Grady Management, Fox Hills North Apartments
- Service Team of the Year : Maplewood Apartments
Last year, Maintenance Mania was cancelled due to the pandemic. This year, the Maintenance Mania committee transitioned to a virtual Maintenance MAYnia- a jam packed month-long extravaganza chock-full of workshops, gift cards, prizes and more. Your efforts and hard work are very much appreciated!
Don't forget to read all our news features on the Grady Management website. View our website or visit us on Facebook to learn more about Grady Management.